Thanks for your interest in Serve. The Registration process is your next step in mobilizing your students to be the hands and feet of Christ in this world!
PRE-REGISTRATION | Opens November 1 | Midnight (EDT)
Pre-Registration opens November 1 at midnight EDT. For Serve Sites you will need to indicate your top three site choices. By placing a $50 pre-registration deposit per spot, you are reserving the specified number of spots for a site. Please allow two to three weeks for your pre-registration to be processed. You will receive written confirmation by email and mail.
After you have received confirmation of your site placement each person must complete all of the required fields of the registration and include full payment for their specified site.
In Order to Register You May Either:
Option A: Register online
Option B: Download this Serve Registration Form and mail to:
Youth Unlimited, 1333 Alger St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
*Please note: there is a $25 Paper Registration Form Processing Fee if you would like the Youth Unlimited Office to use this form to register you online. In an effort to be more environmentally conscious, Youth Unlimited is trying to reduce our paper trail by moving away from paper forms.
Registering Adult Leaders must:
- Be at least 21 years old and mature Christian role models.
- Have their pastor approve and sign their Waiver Form endorsing their participation as a small group leader.
- Work as site supervisors and discussion facilitators for a small group of six to eight students.
Your church must register and send:
- One adult for every five students attending from your church.
- At least one adult of each gender if students of each gender are attending.
More questions? Please check our FAQs page or our Resource Box pages.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Call us at 616.241.5616, ext. 3038 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!