Thanks for your interest in The Chicago Project. The Registration process is your next step in mobilizing your students to be the hands and feet of Christ in this world!
Each person must complete all of the required fields of the registration and include full payment for the specified site.
2 Options to Register in Full
Option A: Register online
Option B: Mail The Chicago Project Registration Form to:
Youth Unlimited, PO Box 7259, Grand Rapids, MI 49510
*Please note: there is a $25 Paper Registration Form Processing Fee if you would like the Youth Unlimited Office to use this form to register you online. In an effort to be more environmentally conscious, Youth Unlimited is trying to reduce our paper trail and move away from paper forms.
Registering Adult Leaders must:
- Be at least 21 years old and mature Christian role models.
- Have their pastor approve and sign their Waiver Form endorsing their participation as a small group leader.
- Work as site supervisors and discussion facilitators for a small group of six to eight students.
Your church must register and send:
- One adult for every five teens attending from your church.
- At least one adult of each gender if students of each gender are attending.
More questions? Please check our FAQs page.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Call us at 616.241.5616 ext. 3038, or e-mail email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!