The Registration process is your next step in mobilizing your students to be the hands and feet of Christ in this world!
STEP ONE: RESERVE SPOTS | beginning November 1
Reserve spots for a specific location online beginning November 1 by placing a deposit of $50 per person. At this time, you will indicate your top three site location choices. You will only need to indicate the number of youth and adult spots at this time.
STEP TWO: REGISTER
After you receive your Confirmation Letter of your site placement, your group can then Register in full online by providing specific participant information.
Registering Adult Leaders must:
- Be at least 21 years old and mature Christian role models.
- Have a Background Check on file with church/organization.
- Have their pastor approve and sign their Liability Waiver Form endorsing their participation as a small group leader.
- Work as site supervisors and discussion facilitators for a small group of six to eight students. Also responsible for transporting their small group to worksites.
Your church must register and send:
- One adult for every five students attending from your church.
- At least one adult of each gender if students of each gender are attending.
More questions? Please check our FAQs page or our Resource Box pages.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Call us at 616.241.5616, ext. 3038 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!