The Registration process is your next step in mobilizing your students to be the hands and feet of Christ in this world!
STEP ONE: RESERVE SPOTS | CLICK HERE
Reserve spots for a specific location online beginning November 1 at midnight by placing a deposit of $50 per person. At this time, you will indicate your top three site location choices. You will only need to indicate the number of youth and adult spots at this time.
STEP TWO: REGISTER | CLICK HERE
After you receive your Confirmation Letter of your site placement, your group can then Register in full online by providing specific participant information.
Registering Adult Leaders must:
- Be at least 21 years old and mature Christian role models.
- Work as site supervisors and discussion facilitators for a small group of six to eight students. Also responsible for transporting their small group to worksites.
- All Adult Leaders (21 and older*) must have a current (within five years) background check on file at their church office. It must be a national (multi-state/province) criminal background check and sex offender registry check. A pastor or church council leader must sign each Adult Leader’s Liability Waiver form indicating that they endorse this person as a leader and confirming that they have a current background check on file at the church.*The exception to this is for “student” participants at one of our Special Need Serve sites; a background check is not required for them even though they may be over the age of 21.
Your church must register and send:
- One adult for every five students attending from your church.
- At least one adult of each gender if students of each gender are attending.
More questions? Please check our FAQs page or our Resource Box pages.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Call us at 616.241.5616, ext. 3038 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!